Kidney Foundation – A Not-for-profit Hospital & Research Institute
Kidney Foundation Officially formed in June 2002 and the activity of hospital started from October 2003 with meagure capital investment of 75000 taka only. It started in a hired building with only seven staffs along with 6 dialysis machines on loan. Providing diagnostic facility and outpatient services with non-profit and affordable prices.
Our expanded activities started from July 2011 with 150 bedded hospital & 140 staffs. Offering treatment with state of the art technology providing affordable dialysis, kidney transplantation, interventional nephrology, laboratory facility & indoor and outpatient facility.
BE A DONOR
ONLY YOUR HELP CAN SAVE THOUSANDS OF LIVES OF END STAGE KIDNEY FAILURE PATIENTS EVERY YEAR
You can help to enrich equipment for Kidney Foundation Hospital & Research Institute at Mirpur, Dhaka (150 bedded Hospital)
You can sponsor Ward, ICU and name it as per your desire.
- Operation Theatre equipment – 2 Crore taka
- Intensive Care equipment – 1 Crore taka
- Diagnostic & Imaging equipment – 20 Crore taka
- Lithotripsy & Laparoscopic equipment – 6 crore taka
- Dialysis Machine – one for 10 lac taka
- Sponsoring dialysis patients – 2 lac taka per patient per year
- Sponsoring transplant patients – 2 lac taka per patient.
The donation can be given by Cheque/Cash to “‘Kidney Foundation”‘ Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd. or Dhaka Bank Ltd.
Tel: +880 2 8055827, 9024865